The NEW name in heat recovery with over 100,000 installations!
Previously known as THERMA-STOR, the SMART-HEAT heat recovery unit is the environmentally friendly answer to soaring energy prices.
FREE hot water from your WASTE heat!
Every refrigerant system generates heat, normally this energy is wasted by venting it off to the atmosphere. SMART-HEAT collects this heat and uses it to generate hot water. This will not only save you money but also conserves valuable natural resources.
How does SMART-HEAT work?
The refrigerant leaves the compressor as a hot gas. It flows into the Thermo-plate lining of the SMART-HEAT where the energy is transferred to the water in the inner vessel thereby producing hot water. The gas/condensate leaves the SMART-HEAT to complete the condensation process in the condensor. Since the refrigerant entering the condensor has lost energy, there is less work required by this unit.
• Uses heat normally wasted by the refrigeration circuit
• Extends the working life span of the compressor and reduces
energy and servicing costs
• Range of vessel sizes from 200 to 1200 litres
• Up to six condensing units can be connected to a single SMART-HEAT
• Easy to fi t into existing systems
Long life, maintenance free
• Corrosion and scale resistant Duplex steel
• Very strong yet light and thus easy to install
• No sacrifi cial anode
• Scratch resistant outer cladding
• No pumps or moving parts
• Built-in heat exchanger; THERMOPLATE technology
• 50mm thick CFC-free foam insulation for low heat loss
• Up to 6 bar operating pressure
• Thermometer, screw-in
• Temperature and pressure relief valve (80ºC/10 bar)
• Bosses to accomodate optional items as detailed overleaf
• Immersion heater with thermostat
• Silencer/muffl er
• Coil for indirect heat supply
• Secondary coil for alternative heat source e.g. solar panel
If you wish items delivered please contact our shops or our sales reps to organise a convenient time
Ayr: - 01292262341 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lochwinnoch - 01505 843000 email@example.com
Robert Martin - 07801 793843 firstname.lastname@example.org
Gareth Johnstone - 07808 945934 email@example.com
Stephen Moar - 07702 877393 firstname.lastname@example.org