We are seeking to hire a new team member to work on a full-time basis, working out of our Lochwinnoch warehouse 3days/week and 2 days/week from our Ayr warehouse Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm and 1 in 4 Saturday mornings from 9am-12.30pm from the Ayr site. You will be focused on providing support for warehouse operations areas including:
- Stock Control
- Receive Deliveries
- Stock Rotation & Stock taking
- Manual handling of products
- Forklift Driving
- Serving Customers
- Cleaning duties of warehouses and forecourts
Full training will be provided where required.
We are welcoming applicants from individuals who meet with the following criteria:
- Ability to take and follow set instructions and retain key information regarding process and procedure
- A flexible approach to working overtime if required.
- Strong organisational, numeracy and literacy and computer skills.
- Effective team member, able to work in-line with deadlines.
- Hold a forklift license (not essential as training can be provided)
To make an application please send your C.V. with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th May 2019.
All applicants will be dealt with the strictest confidence